Have you ever wanted to create your own homeschool printables? I know that I have!
It is nice to find free or cheap printables online to use with your children, but if you’ve ever wished you could customize the worksheets/activity pages for your child, then you’ll want to consider learning how to make your own!
Reasons To Create Your Own Homeschool Printables
- create exactly what you want for your child
- focus on the academic lessons your child needs (nothing more or less)
- no busywork or unneeded lessons
- create extra practice and review
- create fun educational lessons
- create book reports customized to your child’s developmental level and learning style
- create worksheets with questions/problems based on what your child needs to focus on
- create flashcards, memory cards, etc.
- create games & crafts
- customize for multiple children
- create pages as fancy or as simple as you desire
- you choose the style, font, artwork, etc.
- ongoing cost is only your time
- minimal cost to get started
- print as many as you want, when you want
- don’t have to search the internet for what you want
- let your child help you design it & get them excited about completing the activity/lesson
- change what you want, whenever you want to
- design entire unit studies and multi-page printables
- create printables around a specific topic you are studying in your homeschool
- perfect for frugal homeschooling
- create chore charts, etc.
- create homemaking and other types of printables, too
- the sky is the limit!
I love the freedom that homeschooling allows. Learning to create your own homeschool printables gives you even more control over your child’s education.
Home Learning Year by Year: How to Design a Homeschool Curriculum from Preschool Through High SchoolMicrosoft Office 365 Personal | 1-year subscription, 1 user, PC/Mac Key CardHow To Homeschool: A Purse-Sized Guide to Getting Started Essential Office 365 Second Edition: The Illustrated Guide to Using Microsoft Office Homeschooling 101: A Guide to Getting Started.Ages 6-9 Fun-Schooling Journal – Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling 1st – 3rd Grade:
Learning how to create homeschool printables may seem like too much work, but there are a lot of tools available to make it so easy. Knowing which tools are the best is actually the hardest part.
My friend Monique from Living Life and Learning just released an amazing course that will teach YOU to create your own homeschool printables. I love her creations and having her walk me through the creating process is really invaluable!
The DIY Printables For Homeschoolers course will walk you through:
- choosing the right software
- finding fonts and art (and understanding the copyrights)
- the types of printables you can create
- and teach you to create several types of educational printables to use for homeschool!
Created by a professional designer and homeschool mom, this course is perfect for moms wanting to make their own homeschool printables. You will learn how to create printable worksheets using the same techniques that professional designers and educators do!
I encourage homeschool moms to continue learning alongside their children and this is a great way to do so. Grab the DIY Printables For Homeschoolers Course HERE!