I have spent years searching for ways to improve my hair health AND make hair styling SUPER easy — see below for all of my best hair care tips for busy moms!
Have you heard of Lilla Rose? I heard about them through some of my favorite blogs a few years ago and really wanted to try them.
I finally got my first flexi clips when I signed up to be a consultant with them in 2014. I got my consultant kit and fell in love with the flexi clips!
I am a very practical girl. I do not like to spend a lot of time fussing with my hair. But, I do like to feel feminine and elegant (if at all possible while being a busy mom).
The flexi clip helps get my hair out of my face and in place for a busy day ahead! I love it!
BEST Hair Care Tips For Busy Moms
For reference, my hair is thin, yet coarse, and just below my shoulders.
- I use SOAPBOX Bamboo Shampoo & Conditioner Set for Thick & Shiny Hair from HERE and I have noticed a huge improvement in my hair growth and strength. I highly recommend it!
You can get a 5-piece gift set on your first purchase, using my referral link HERE. The VIP membership with FREE shipping and free seasonal gifts is worth it for me since I order from them almost monthly – it is easy to skip any month since they give you a few notices before each shipment.
- I use Organic Rosewater on my hair after every shower.
- I avoid using heat on my hair – hair dryer or curling iron. I let my hair air dry.
- I take collagen daily — my favorite is THIS KIND.
- I use hair accessories that are flexible, durable, comfortable, and gentle on hair – I use Lilla Rose.
Order from my Lilla Rose website HERE
Why You Should Buy Lilla Rose
Haircare & accessories for yourself, your mom, mil, sisters, daughters, grandmas, etc.!
- I love the new Organic Rosewater spray. I use it after my shower to help style my hair and the scent is delightful!
- Certified Organic Rose Water steam distilled Bulgarian rose petals create a lovely and delicate hydrosol spray. 2oz glass bottle.
- Use as a hair tonic to hydrate and to smooth the hair cuticles
- Use as a no-heat hair setting spray when combined with a Swerve UPin or other Lilla Rose “haircessory”
- Use as a facial toner daily for dry, aging or irritated skin
- Mist on your pillow or in the air to relax and calm the mind
- Mist on the neck and body for a soft romantic scent
- Spray Rose Water on your hair to keep it shiny and vitalized
- Spray on naturally curly hair to smooth out frizz and refresh curls
- Massage into your scalp to calm, moisturize and stimulate hair follicles
- Spray Rose Water on your face for an energizing boost of hydration in the morning, or a relaxing mist before bed
- When used to fight acne, remove makeup, or treat puffy eyes, spray Rose Water on cotton and gently wipe the skin
- Spray Rose Water directly on the areas you’d like to tone and hydrate
- Spray after a workout to cool and refresh
Flexi Clips & More!
- I love using a mini/xxs flexi clips to twist back the front/side of my hair. I use a sturdy and decorative Lilla Rose bobby pin in the same way sometimes, too.
- The xs flexi clip works great for a half-up or tails-up, while a small size works for a bun in my hair.
- An xxs or xs is a size that usually works for all hair types, either for short/fine/thin hair or for pulling back small sections in thick/long hair.
- Depending on the hairstyle you want to create, you can choose from SEVEN sizes of flexi clips!
- Our bobbies, hair bands, hair sticks, and other unique hairpins (u-pin, swerve pin, etc.) are sure to help you quickly style your hair!
What hair care tips do you recommend?