Why should you buy Lilla Rose products? There are so many ways to style your hair with LR products and I love how easy it is — see below for all of my hair care tips for busy moms!
BEST Hair Care Tips For Busy Moms
For reference, my hair is thin, yet coarse, and just below my shoulders.
- I use SOAPBOX Bamboo Shampoo & Conditioner Set for Thick & Shiny Hair from HERE and I have noticed a huge improvement in my hair growth and strength. I highly recommend it!
You can get a 5-piece gift set and receive $10 after your first purchase, using my referral link HERE. The VIP membership with FREE shipping and free seasonal gifts is worth it for me since I order from them almost monthly – it is easy to skip any month since they give you a few notices before each shipment.
- I use Organic Rosewater on my hair after every shower.
- I avoid using heat on my hair – hair dryer or curling iron. I let my hair air dry.
- I take collagen daily — my favorite is THIS KIND.
- I use hair accessories that are flexible, durable, comfortable, and gentle on hair – I use Lilla Rose.
Order from my Lilla Rose website HERE << If you can’t find what you need, contact me and ask about my personal inventory!
**UP TO 60% OFF EVERYTHING*for customers & guests ends Dec 29 @ 11:59PM PST
**MINI (XXS) FLEXI CLIP*FREE with retail orders $60+ for December 2018 PST
**FREE SHIPPING*for retail orders $40+ ends Dec 29 @ 11:59PM PST
You can buy Lilla Rose inventory directly from me! This means that Lilla Rose Stylist exclusives and out of stock items that I have in my inventory are available for you to buy!
However, I find that it is often easier to purchase through my personal Lilla Rose website. I just have limited stock/inventory on hand, but checking out the Lilla Rose website is usually the best way to find what you need!
Why You Should Buy Lilla Rose
Hair care & accessories for yourself, your mom, mil, sisters, daughters, grandmas, etc.!
- I love the new Organic Rosewater spray. I use it after my shower to help style my hair and the scent is delightful!
- Certified Organic Rose Water steam distilled Bulgarian rose petals create a lovely and delicate hydrosol spray. 2oz glass bottle.
- Use as a hair tonic to hydrate and to smooth the hair cuticles
- Use as a no-heat hair setting spray when combined with a Swerve UPin or other Lilla Rose haircessory
- Use as a facial toner daily for dry, aging or irritated skin
- Mist on your pillow or in the air to relax and calm the mind
- Mist on the neck and body for a soft romantic scent
- Spray Rose Water on your hair to keep it shiny and vitalized
- Spray on naturally curly hair to smooth out frizz and refresh curls
- Massage into your scalp to calm, moisturize and stimulate hair follicles
- Spray Rose Water on your face for an energizing boost of hydration in the morning, or a relaxing mist before bed
- When used to fight acne, remove makeup, or treat puffy eyes, spray Rose Water on cotton and gently wipe the skin
- Spray Rose Water directly on the areas you’d like to tone and hydrate
- Spray after a workout to cool and refresh
Flexi Clips & More!
- I love using a mini/xxs flexi clips to twist back the front/side of my hair. I use a sturdy and decorative Lilla Rose bobby pin in the same way sometimes, too.
- The xs flexi clip works great for a half-up or tails-up, while a small size works for a bun in my hair.
- An xxs or xs is a size that usually works for all hair types, either for short/fine/thin hair or for pulling back small sections in thick/long hair.
- Depending on the hairstyle you want to create, you can choose from SEVEN sizes of flexi clips!
- Our bobbies, hair bands, hair sticks, and other unique hairpins (u-pin, swerve pin, etc.) are sure to help you quickly style your hair!
What hair care tips do you recommend?