Things I am most thankful for in 2014:
- God’s grace which is new every morning, His redeeming love, and His Amazing gift of His Son Jesus Christ!
- Jesus Christ and His sacrifice on the cross, His victory over death and sin, and His Resurrection, and that He intercedes on my behalf to our Father in Heaven!
- The Holy Spirit, which guides me and comforts me every single second!
- For redemption and spiritual growth experienced in my family this year, after many years of praying!
- Joey, my best friend and other half in this crazy hard life! The one who is “always on my team”. We have the best date nights at home, every night… we put our marriage and each other first and it makes a huge difference in our marriage! He makes me whole!
- Miracles in the form of Abigail surviving a traumatic GI hemorrhage, the birth of our 8th child, and prayers answered big & small!
- My children, each and every one. Their love, their big hearts, their tiny souls. Their dreams, their laughter, their hugs. So blessed by them!
- Health. Despite it all, I am thankful for the good health we do have in our family and all that I have learned about Health and how to care for my family safely.
- The freedom to homeschool & to worship the One True Living God!
- All of my online friends & relationships. You have helped me grow so much!
- And for the online income opportunities I’ve been blessed with this year as I strive to be like the Proverbs 31 woman who helps provide for her family as she buys from and sells to the “merchant ships”. Being able to do this while staying home and still being able to put my husband and children first is a huge blessing!
What are you most thankful for this year?