Explains how to use Spalding-based curriculum and tools as the foundation to learning & teaching language arts.
Outlines a customizable, slow & steady – yet effective – approach that encourages you and your children to embrace a lifestyle of learning.
Discover a love of learning with your children!
All About Teaching Language Arts For Homeschool Moms
This 45-page eBook Includes:
- 9 chapters all about teaching language arts: handwriting, phonics, spelling, reading, vocabulary, grammar, literature, and writing. Including:
- How to teach pre-reading and post-reading language arts studies. A thorough understanding of all levels is important when teaching language arts to your children.
- The first 4 levels are all about prepping and laying down the language arts foundation.
- The remaining levels are all about building the walls of the language arts house.
- The “roof” of language arts is built as you use and continue to develop your language arts skills throughout life.
- a clickable resource list of language arts tools for mom & child
- best places to buy wholesome books
- our favorite read-alouds: book list for preK-8th grades
- encouraging printable quotes
Hi friends! I hope you will find this ebook encouraging & helpful in your homeschooling & parenting journey. I wrote this eBook based on my experience teaching language arts to – and parenting – 7 children for 13+ years. God bless!